Yield: One Gallon US
Beginning SG/PA: Not Provided
5 fifteen oz cans of apricots
2 lbs light brown sugar
1 tbs ginger
1 tbs acid blend
1/4 tsp tannin
2 tbs yeast nutrient
1 pkt Red Star Champagne yeast
- Dissolve the brown sugar in 1/2 gal of water.
- Puree the apricots and add to a muslin bag.
- Add bag and all the juice to must.
- Add ginger and bring almost to a boil
- Turn off and let cool to 80 deg F.
- Add yeast nutrient and yeast starter.
- Stir and squeeze the bag twice an hour for six hours.
- Remove bag and pour into glass fermenter.
- Add air lock and let go for about a month.
- Rack and top off with honey water.
- Add airlock let go for two more months or until clears whichever comes last.
- Bottle and age for six months to a year.